A number of custom options is available for any page created. Once you are in a specific page in admin panel, scroll down until you see the custom options block illustrated in below Screenshots. We will go through options one by one:
Don't know what is Titlebar? Click here to know.
- Hide Titlebar: Check this box to hide the Titlebar.
- Page Title: (Optional) Replace current page title with this title. So Search results will show the original page title and the page will show this title.
- Page Subtitle: (Optional) Please fill page subtitle
- Hide Breadcrumb: If you want to hide breadcrumb than check this option
- Titlebar Background Image: Select image for background of the Titlebar. The "Global" option will use background image set from "Theme Options" section. This option will override "Global" settings.
- Upload Titlebar Background Image: Select image for Titlebar background for this page only. You must select "Custom Image" option in above "Titlebar Background Image" option to use this image.
Slider Area Options
- Select Slider: Select slider which you want to show on this page. The slider will appear in header area. When you select "Slider Revolution" than it will show you dropdown of the slider you created in "Revolution Slider". When you select "Nivo Slider" or "Flex Slider" than it will show you dropdown of the slider group you created.
- Slide Size: Select slider width size.
- Left Sidebar: (Optional) Select your custom sidebar for left sidebar area.
- Right Sidebar: (Optional) Select your custom sidebar for right sidebar area.
- Sidebar Position: (Optional) Select position for sidebars.
Note: You should read about the Sidebars / Widgets section to understand more usage of this box.
Don't know what is Topbar? Click here to know.
- Hide Topbar: If you want to hide Topbar (only on this page) than check this option.
- Background Color: Please select color for background of the Topbar (only on this page).
- Hide Social Icons in Topbar: Check this option to hide the Social icons in Topbar (only on this page).
- Topbar Text (overwrite default text): Add content for Topbar text (only on this page). This will overwrite default text set in Theme Options.